Selasa, 08 Juli 2008

Drive Traffic from Social Networking

For a fews day , I see there’s many Blogger start to leverage their ways to monetize and drive the traffic which using an miss opportunity stuff for a few back season. Look the report at here and here. They are using the social networking tools to drive the traffic, It’s look the potential aspect to getting more loyal readers.



When I started to be an Blogger and tried to make money from Blogging , I’ve successfully ignored Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn , Friendster and I do si with Twitter. I thought many Bloggers that had been drive their loyal traffic with Social Networking like radityaDika , and many more, that’s can make perfect your business online like JVG, affiliates or any similar topic.



How to drive The traffic ?

well, because I’m Indonesian, I thought , I’ll take my friendster for my channel, so what you have to do with this Friendster Profile ?. ( I don’t know why the lack of Friendster still being favorite than other in Indonesia )

  1. Create an Unique design. search on FreindsterTalk.com for your reference design.

  2. Invite / add your friend as most as possible, however don’t ever makes your profile being your sales tool.

oh ya, If you are Twitterer look this Clip to get monetize your twitter / Marketing champaign

0 komentar:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com