Selasa, 08 Juli 2008

Get Visitors To You Blog via myLot

I haven't seen any mention on the forum of myLot being used to generate traffic to blogs.

Most bloggers probably know of myLot as a small money making site. You can earn money by commenting on and generating new discussions. It's not a big money maker, perhaps a few dollars a week but they do pay out each month.


There is, however, another aspect of myLot which is overlooked. It can also generate visitors to your own blog. I have had over 250 referrals from their site since I joined, which is far superior to the likes of blog directories etc.

A while back I wrote a post on my own blog about myLot, Money & Referrals.

It would be interesting to hear what others think about myLot being used to generate traffic.

0 komentar:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com